Thursday, February 9, 2012

I HAVE BEEN TO HELL AND BACK

What a day.  Frank has been MIA for the last week.  He wasn't under the couch or in my toy basket.  Mom went on a search and found him in his usual hiding spot, on the front window sill.  It was a good thing she found him and redeemed herself, the nasty wrench!

Let me tell you my saga.  A before picture of me:

I'm cute and hairy and warm. 
So today at 9 am, THAT WOMAN, took me to the groomers.  THE GROOMERS.......DOG HELL

I DON'T CARE HOW CUTE I TURN OUT!  IT IS HELL!!!!!
 They come at you with a noisy, roaring thing that rips off your hair. They cut your nails.  They trim your face!  I love my 'tache
 They give you a bath.  Do you know how many things I have to roll in to smell the way I LIKE IT?!
 And then, AND THEN! TO TOP IT OFF.....SHAME OF SHAMES...................................
THEY EXPRESS YOU!

Thank god Dad came a rescued me!
I may just run away from home but, it is only suppose to be 14 FRICKIN DEGREES TOMORROW.

No comments:

Post a Comment